JOIN YOUNG PROFESSIONALS TODAY! Membership is free. Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Free access to professional development webinars
- Participation in YP-exclusive events such as YP Social at Annual Meetings, YP Workshops, and more!
- Increase opportunities to employers in the industry
- Improve your current knowledge/skills or learn new ones!
- Meet and connect to other YPs.
Young Professionals (YP) Group Goals
- To promote interaction among young professionals in the field of mosquito control and research. Members may be students (undergraduates/graduates) with an interest in medical entomology, mosquito control/industry employees, research scientists/post docs in government/private institutions new in the professional world (5 years or less).
- To promote interaction between young professionals and well-established, experienced and well known professionals in the field of mosquito control and research.
- To promote already existing student activities during the AMCA annual meeting (i.e. the student competition) and create new activities to increase participation of AMCA young professionals.